My hunger for human flesh grows stronger with each passing moment, and I... I don't know how much more of this temptation I can take.

I wonder how we actually taste, I'm sure it fluctuates at least a little from person to person - as well as in the method you cook our meat in. Our intrigue and curiosity for the taboo ways of cannibalistic culture grew and grew as we watched clip after clip, but it all started with this awesome music video for German Industrial metal band Rammstein's song "Mein Tell" in which the author decided to educate and peak the interest of his viewers with the kill counts of several real life serial killers, (some of them I had already known about, while others like Albert Fish, I did not). Which trailed off into this six part documentary covering the psychological profiles of Jefferey Dahmer, Andrei Chikatilo, and Albert Fish.

Many more clips of popular serial killers later, somehow we stumble upon this. The introduction for a documentary called Interview With a Cannibal. This video followed the gruesome acts of Armin Meiwes, a creepy German shut-in from Rothenburg that cooked and ate a dude he met on the internet, after having sex with him. For the full backstory to what he did and who he was follow this link, then download the Rapidshare files. It's worth it if you're interested in this sorta thing. You could also go here for the short, written version. I don't like it as much because you don't get to see the creep-o and other witnesses talk first hand about his life.

According to Meiwes, we taste most similar to pork. He packaged up different parts of the man he murdered and kept them in a cooler to be prepared and eaten in different ways over a period of months. I think I'll take his word on it, although I still think we probably vary in taste a little bit depending on the persons body composition and the way we're prepared.

For my readers: Don't worry, this isn't going to turn into some creepy cannibalism/occultism-obsessive blog.

Also, if you're more receptive to learning things through melody, I want you to have this.

I have one last creepy/morbid thing to show you, then I'm done. As some of you may know... YouTube is now partnered with Google and have been allowing a lot of material to pass through the filters on their website for a while now. This includes tons of user-created content, as well as naughty material, and ridiculous improv dance videos with naked people in them. (I'm not kidding at all, I only wish I could even begin to start finding this video... Maybe if I come across it one day I will post it, god it was weird. It was apparently someones group project for a class.) One night a good internet friend of mine introduced me to a gruesome little YouTube gem, Tainted Milk. A friend of mine that thinks spirits follow her and is into all stuff morbid couldn't watch it because she said she'd seen a face from the movie before and she didn't like it, for some reason. It's a strange, morbid independent short and it's definitely not for the feint of heart or the weak of mind. I even had to watch something happy afterwards... Bambi, Validated.
Validated is an adorable short about a man who works as a parking permit validation person... He spends all his time complementing people and making them smile while providing them with free parking. Until one day, at the DMV, he meets a woman that never, ever smiles. It's a wonderful short with a touching ending and well worth the seventeen minutes of your time. It really is a beautiful independent movie, beautifully directed...beautifully written....the actors even did amazing work. I have no idea how I found this but it's been in my heart ever since.



I'd like to take this time to mention that I happen to finally be doing it right, my adsense stats are updating fine, my CTR is great, and everything is generally on the up. Oh, and I have an interview for a job as a packaging person tomorrow at 1:30 in the afternoon. I'm gonna nail it! :)

7 comments:

  1. haha you had me going for a moment there

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, that stuff is a little bit...scary, I guess?

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what I've heard human flesh tastes kind of sweet. I've always been curious as well... Following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loll i took your article seriously for a while. but ftr it probably tastes like chicken

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant even imagine 'humans' as a thing you can eat

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog mmmm

    ReplyDelete